Payments are securely processed through PayPal, but you do NOT have to have an account or register – simply pay as “Guest”.
Standards and Tolerances
Each piece is individually hand-crafted on a per order basis. The pictures shown represent what your order will look like, but keep in mind that minor variations may occur.
- dimensional tolerances are +/- 1/8″
- lead time generally 1-2 weeks
Shipping and insurance are included in the prices shown for each piece as specified. Costs for custom orders will be included in your quote.
- orders received with visible damage to the package should be refused upon delivery, or photographed BEFORE opening
- you should inspect the contents within 12 hours of receipt
- all defects or damage MUST be reported and documented with photo(s) within 24 hours of receipt or claims will be denied
Clock bodies are fully warranted for a period of one year from date of purchase. Clock movements have a six month warranty:
- you must provide details or submit photographic evidence of the defect and obtain a return authorization
- product must be returned in the original packaging
- you are responsible for return freight charges
- product will be repaired or replaced at no charge, and will be shipped to original order address without charge
Raddicalclocks.com disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. In no case shall Radicalclocks.com, or Robert M. Tutone be liable for direct, consequential, economic, or other damages.